Considering hiring a cheap air duct cleaning company? Here are some pros and cons, so you can make the right decision. First it’s important for you to personally define the word “clean”. For example, cleaning your carpets may include sweeping, vacuuming, or steam cleaning. Washing your car may be as simple as running it through a discount carwash or having it hand washed and detailed.
When it comes to duct cleaning cost, you will need to make a decision as to how thorough a job you want done. whether you spend a weeks salary or less than a hundred bucks you will want to know what to expect before you hire anyone to come out. You certainly don’t want to be disappointed in the quality, nor the price. If you decide you want to save money and get the most dirt our of you HVAC (heating ventilation and air conditioning) system as possible, then you will want to hire a company like outs. If, on the other hand, money is not a factor, but you want your ductwork to be cleaned to “near-new” condition, then you will want to contact a NADCA certified company.
Pros and Cons of Cheap Duct Cleaning
- Save Money – In Minneapolis, we charge just $99 for our air sweep method and only $49 for the rotary brush method. Compare that with NADCA certified duct cleaning companies who routinely charge up to one thousand dollars. We won’t get every last dust particle out, but we will remove nearly all of the dust, dirt and debris in your duct work
- Save Time – We don’t do in home estimates. We have a fixed price and they are published here on our site. Also, because we don’t use a video inspection system before and after, we are going to get the job done quicker. While there is no way for you to see what’s in there, nor proof it’s gone, we can however, show you our truck mounted vacuum before we start so you can see what came out by the time we leave.
- Protect Your Heating System – Regardless of which method you choose, your heating system will operate more efficiently once professionally cleaned. Can your furnace tell that there is still some dust left behind in a few obscure places? We don’t think so. We feel quite confident that your furnace fan will no longer be able to move any of the dust particles left behind, if we were unable to blow, brush and vacuum it out using our methods.
- Clean Air – With nearly all of the contaminants removed from your supply lines and branch lines, there will be less for your furnace and air conditioner to distribute through out your home or office. Your furnace filter will once again do what it’s supposed to do; filter out contaminants and provide your family with clean air
- Not Everything is Removed – Because we don’t waste time with video inspections (we feel it’s more showmanship than anything), we can be in and out in about an hour. Sometimes more, sometimes less, depending on your system. Some of the older homes have very complicated systems, while newer homes are generally a little faster to clean. Size of the home and number of vents as well as access to them, may also play a part, buy rarely affect the price. If it does, our technicians will let you know before they begin.
- No Video – As mentioned before, this could be a con for you. If you would like to sit on the sofa and watch the workers run their cameras through your air ducts, before they begin and then once again when they have completed, then our service may not suit your needs. If you feel the same way most of our customers feel, that video inspection is a little over the top, then we are the Minneapolis duct cleaning contractor for you.
As you can see, there are pros and cons to both methods, but at some point you have to ask yourself, when is “clean”, clean enough. Depending on your budget, perhaps cheap duct cleaning is right for you, however. We have thousand of satisfied customers all across the Mpls, St Paul metro who think our company has struck a very good balance between quality, time and money.
Duct Cleaning Twin Cities
260 Clarence St
St Paul, MN 55106
Phone: (612) 412-1867