FAQ’s – Frequently Asked Questions About Duct Cleaning
Below you will find a few of the questions pertaining to duct cleaning, which we are asked quite often. Can’t find the answer to the question you are looking for? As long as it’s about duct cleaning, dryer vent cleaning, furnace cleaning or chimney cleaning, we should have the answer.
- For $99 do you clean ALL the air duct work? – Yes, we clean ALL the duct work in your home. That includes both the hot & cold air returns as well as all the branch lines in your home. The only exception would be if you had multiple furnaces or transit “in-floor heating”.
- Do the duct cleaners do a good job? – Our technicians are trained to do the job right the first time. Read our reviews and you will see that our technicians take pride in their service and are willing to go the extra mile to make sure your air ducts have been thoroughly cleaned.
- How often should air ducts be cleaned? – That’s a question which can best be answered on site. One family may live on a gravel road, have pets, smokers with allergies, and an outdated heating system in their home. A single person who is a non-smoker and has no allergy problems may not need his/her duct work cleaned more than once every 3-5 years.
- Will you show up on time, or will I have to wait around all day? – Just like your cable company, we give you a morning or afternoon arrival time slot and we call when we are on the way. We even offer Saturday appointments as an option.
- How long will it take to clean my vents? – That depends on multiple factors and it differs from house to house. We try to be in and out in about 1 hour, but if your house has very straight runs and is easily accessible, we can be done in less. On the other hand, if you have a house with lots of duct work and it has never been cleaned before, it will take a little longer.
- Will your technicians try to upsell me? – If our duct cleaners find something that seriously needs attention, then yes, they will. They wouldn’t be doing their job if they neglected to tell you about things like; dirty furnace orifices, clogged dryer vents, a dangerous chimney, etc., but we are never pushy unless it puts you or your family in danger.
- Is Duct Cleaning Twin Cities licensed, insured, certified? – Duct Cleaning Twin Cities is licensed and insured to meet and exceed all state and local requirements. Unlike our competitors, we also have a full service heating and cooling division if we uncover any safety issues.
Don’t See Your Duct Cleaning Question? – Ask it!
We want to hear from you. Our plan for this page is to create a very thorough FAQ about duct cleaning and other related services. If you comment below, we will answer and add it to the list. As always, if you prefer, please contact us locally at 612-412-1867 or nationally at 877-Duct-911.
Get Answers to All Your Questions from Minneapolis Duct Cleaning
260 Clarence St
St Paul, MN 55106